NOVI, MI – Dow Energy Materials is about to enter the lithium-ion battery fray as a producer of four materials essential to pack production. David Klanecky, senior business director, says the startup, based in Midland, MI, will produce cathodes, anodes, electrolytes and separators. The company is to begin operation by month’s end and initially will employ about 20-25 workers, but commercial production will launch at a later date, the executive says. “Those components are absolutely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.