Beyond vertical door conversions, plasma screen TVs and custom bodywork, Advanced Electronic Vehicle Interface Technology Services Co. LLC's (ASC's) AEVIT 1.0 X-Wire drive-by-wire system is among the most significant developments on the custom-vehicle horizon today. It is the first system of its kind available through the aftermarket. Joystick, voice command and secondary electronic control displays among ASC X-Wire options. Drive- or fly-by-wire technology generally is reserved for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.