Assembly plants in Windsor, Ont., Canada, and St. Louis both will continue to build the next-generation minivan, but Chrysler Group has not yet decided which will take the lead, says Frank Klegon, who takes over as executive vice president-product development Sept. 1. The next-generation family of minivans, codenamed RT, is due in 2007, designated as '08 models. Klegon says he is not sure when the decision will be made. Each facility has had a stint as the lead minivan plant, and each ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.