TROY, MI – Although few of today’s vehicle buyers are likely to queue up for shag carpeting or black mesh seating, those are among concepts DuPont Automotive is pushing in hopes of getting suppliers and auto makers to think outside the box. DuPont’s “Catalyst” interiors and exteriors concepts presentation, which integrates 96 custom interior and exterior design elements with the latest in materials and finishes, is aimed at convincing the industry it’s time to spice up bland car and truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.