TRAVERSE CITY – Whereas automotive management briefing seminars held here in recent years dealt with Silicon Valley issues of e-business and e-commerce as their primary themes, this year’s recession-era meetings reflect a back-to-basics approach. CAR President David Cole A new survey from Altarum’s Center for Automotive Research (CAR), however, finds the supply chain, down to the lowest tiers, still considers e-commerce necessary for survival. “Four years ago, we didn’t ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.