DEARBORN, MI -- Reports that e-commerce is dead at Ford Motor Co. are greatly exaggerated, says Karen Francis, president and CEO of the auto maker’s e-commerce arm, ConsumerConnect. “E-commerce is alive and well at Ford,” Francis tells an automotive conference here. “ In fact, e-commerce is evolving into its next phase of a very long life, evolving into a tool that we use to support the basics of our car and truck business.” Prolonged discussion of car business basics had fueled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.