Ford Motor Co. and a coalition of organizations in Minnesota have added more than 40 E85 fueling stations in the Twin Cities to support clean air and the use of renewable fuels. The Minnesota project is the largest E85 infrastructure program in the U.S. Before the project began, only seven stations in Minnesota offered E85. Today, 53 stations offer E85 in Minnesota. There currently is an aggressive program in place to have 400 E85 fueling sites available by 2002. The project provides ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.