Eaton Corp. says it has four new products aimed at increasing fuel economy and reducing vehicle emissions. The Southfield, MI-based supplier has designed an electronic locker, a cylinder deactivation system, an electronic limited slip differential and ultralight valves. Eaton's electronic locker is a fully controllable locking differential compatible with antilock braking and traction control systems, that engages rapidly and smoothly and does not require external pneumatic or hydraulic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.