VIENNA – The European Commission has approved under the European Union merger regulation a joint venture between DaimlerChrysler AG and MB-Automobilvertriebsgesellschaft mbH of Austria for the import of DaimlerChrysler vehicles into Hungary. The new JV – DaimlerChrysler Automotive Hungaria Kereskedelmi Kft. – will be jointly controlled by the two companies. The venture, which will import Mercedes, Smart, Chrysler and Jeep brands, will be operative July 1 and employ up to 80 workers in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.