ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – Energy Conversion Devices Inc., has unveiled a new electronic-control unit that the company claims has the potential to radically improve upon the basic design and function of transistors and semiconductors, the heart of almost all contemporary electronic devices. The new device, called Ovonic Quantum Control, was invented by Stanford Ovshinsky, ECD's president, chief scientist and technologist, the company says at a press event here. The Ovonic Quantum Control is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.