Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. begins retail sales of its '06 Mitsubishi Eclipse coupe, several weeks ahead of schedule. The Eclipse is the first of three new products MMNA will introduce within the next 12 months. “Since our production ramp-up has been virtually flawless, we saw no reason to hold back on deliveries,” Dave Schembri, executive vice president of sales and marketing for MMNA says in a prepared statement. The base Eclipse GS coupe will carry a base price of $19,399, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.