General Motors Co. Chairman and CEO Ed Whitacre Jr. hires a pair of executives from his former company, AT&T Inc., to lead the auto maker’s government relations operations. John T. Montford will serve as a senior advisor to Whitacre, heading Government Relations and Global Public Policy. Robert E. Ferguson joins GM as vice president-Government Relations. The appointments are effective Jan. 1. Kenneth W. Cole, currently vice president of Government Relations and Public Policy, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.