DETROIT – Two of the late Henry Ford II’s most famous sayings as head of Ford Motor Co. were: “It’s my name on the building,” affirming who was in charge, and “There are no crown princes at Ford,” precluding automatic family claims to the top. Edsel Ford II Henry II’s son, Edsel Ford II, cited the latter as the auto maker prepares next week to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the company founded by Edsel II’s great-grandfather Henry. A family member is now chairman and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.