PHOENIX – General Motors Corp. starts shipping the ’07 Chevrolet Tahoe to dealers the first week in January, the first products from the anticipated new GMT900 platform that will yield new pickups in the fall. The outgoing family of fullsize trucks (GMT800) launched with pickups first, then the SUVs. The order was reversed for GMT900 because SUVs “are a bit more of a trend or fashion market,” says Gary White, fullsize truck vehicle line executive, at a Tahoe drive event here. Advertising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.