LAS VEGAS – Auto technician Scott Hager planned his work and intended to work his plan for fixing a car with assorted malfunctions during special and stressful circumstances here. David Wiebe's performance at ACDelco's 2003 Technician of the Millennium contest won him first place. “I had a fine-tuned approach,” says Hager, owner of Scott’s Auto Service in Troy, MO. “I had an idea of what I wanted to do first.” But in the heat of the moment, he did something else. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.