Minivan confusion is running rampant. Chrysler is considering making a version of its next-generation minivan for Volkswagen, to be built and sold in North America, presumably in head-to-head competition. Volkswagen’s plan to make the Microbus fell through and a subsequent plan to forge a people mover from its aging T5 platform may not work. But the desire to sell a VW minivan in North America remains intact. The very prospect has the two Chrysler plants that make minivans, one in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.