PARIS – TI Automotive expects California's strict limits on fuel evaporation will help it gain market share in the fuel tank system business. "We have brought proof to the market in the past nine months" about the ability of TI's plastic fuel tanks to limit or eliminate evaporative losses, says Manouchehr Kambakhsh, vice-president of advanced engineering at TI Group Automotive Systems Technology Center in Rastatt, Germany. "Their confidence in plastic has built up. And we are the only one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.