CANTON, MS – Advancements in engineering and additional capacity are necessary for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. to reach the next level, says President and CEO Carlos Ghosn. Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn. The auto maker has bounced back from financial problems and made significant strides in rounding out its product portfolio. The next step in improving core business, Ghosn says, centers on the engineers. “Today, our bottleneck is not management,” Ghosn says. “Our bottleneck is technical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.