PARIS – The fuel economy of Volkswagen, Suzuki and Mercedes-Benz car brands deteriorated in 2006, according to a report from a Brussels-based federation of 41 environmental organizations. The report, released in an effort to persuade Europe to toughen its fuel economy/carbon dioxide emissions standards, covers 14 auto makers selling more than 200,000 cars annually in 22 European countries. According to the European Federation for Transportation and Environment (T&E), which obtained ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.