CHICAGO – The future is in doubt for the GMC Envoy XUV, the SUV with the sliding rear roof that converts the vehicle into an open-bed pickup. Envoy XUV sales disappointing. "We're selling a couple thousand a month – not the extent we thought,” Pontiac-GMC General Manager Jim Bunnell says in an interview. “Perhaps we oversubscribed on this product. "When people look at a 5-passenger XUV and a 7-passenger Envoy XL, they vote for carrying more people and say if they have to haul more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.