The Environmental Protection Agency is working with various Chinese government agencies to retrofit clean-diesel technology on certain trucks and buses in the country. The EPA will contribute $250,000 and lend “significant work hours” to the cause in an effort to reduce particulate pollution and other harmful or smog-producing diesel emissions from China’s air. “We will share cleaner emissions control technologies and fuels with China as part of EPA’s commitment to a cleaner global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.