U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Deputy Director-Certification and Compliance Div. Lori Stewart advises Ward’s that the agency’s long-awaited MOBILE6 computer estimates of what Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) emissions-test programs achieve in the “real world” (hence what emissions reductions can be claimed in State Implementation Plans), has been released. EPA’s long-used MOBILE5 estimates for many years have been severely criticized by credentialed researchers. Yet, the EPA doggedly has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.