CHICAGO – The new-for-’10 Buick LaCrosse with a 2.4L 4-cyl. engine will get 30 mpg (7.8 L/100 km) on the highway, according to estimates the Environmental Protection Agency soon will make public. Craig Bierley, Buick marketing manager tells a meeting of the Midwest Automotive Media Assn. here the 4-cyl.-equipped LaCrosse will get an EPA-rated 19-30 mpg (12.4-7.8 L/100 km) city/hwy. Mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, the 2.4L direct-injection gasoline engine produces 182 hp and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.