INGERSOLL, Ont., Canada – After several difficult years, CAMI Automotive Inc. has something to celebrate here: the launch of the all-new ’05 Chevrolet Equinox, a compact cross/utility vehicle that workers and management are confident will succeed in the marketplace and bolster job security. Job One for Chevrolet Equinox at CAMI was Feb. 22. Job One at the vehicle assembly plant, jointly owned by Suzuki Motor Corp. and General Motors Corp., was set for 11 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 22, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.