PARIS – More than 2,000 exhibitors from 56 countries are jammed into six halls of the Paris-Nord Exhibition Center for six days here, but despite a sagging local market, no one appears interested in throwing in the towel just yet. But as the automotive market of Western Europe goes, so goes Equip Auto, a giant every-other-year auto supplier trade expo being held through Oct. 20. So now show organizers are stressing internationalization and innovation as a means of turbocharging growth. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.