General Motors Corp. will begin in April the marketing blitz for its revamped Cadillac Escalade sport/utility vehicle (SUV), which will be sold for the first time to markets in the Middle East, a company executive says. “There is a definite need for a luxury presence in the Middle East,” explains Susan Dochery, Escalade brand manager. “Part of the reason we don't sell the current Escalade over there is that it doesn't have eight passenger seating. Our current Escalade can seat only five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.