DETROIT – The Escalade-brand family is expected to contribute revenues totaling $2.5 billion annually to General Motors Corp. coffers next year when the fullsize ESV goes on sale, a company executive says. Cadillac Escalade ESV The Chevy Suburban-sized ESV joins the Escalade EXT large pickup and the Chevy Tahoe-based Escalade fullsize SUV. Susan Docherty, Escalade marketing manager, expects to sell 50,000-60,000 of the three Escalades annually in the U.S. and Canada – 10,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.