The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers is among 39 environmental, food, motor vehicle, energy, power equipment and recreational industry groups asking for legislative hearings on a pending U.S. Environmental Protection Agency action that could increase the amount of ethanol permitted in gasoline. The alliance is an association of 11 vehicle manufacturers including the Detroit Three and several European and Japanese auto makers. In letters to the chairmen and ranking members of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.