LONDON – Whichever way you cut it, European automotive firms are at the forefront of research and development in vehicle technology, ranking among the world leaders in the size of their investment and in the areas being explored. The European Commission's new European Union Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard reveals that three of Europe’s top five companies in the survey – DaimlerChrysler AG, Siemens VDO Automotive and Volkswagen AG –figure in the top 12 global automotive firms in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.