LONDON – The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is considering a plan to boost the Russian car market by pumping up to €300 million ($381 million) into the Russian Standard Bank, freeing up capital to finance existing auto loans and enabling the bank to offer millions of dollars worth of new car loans. The proposed project would be one of the first and largest vehicle-loan securities made by the EBRD. Officials say it would make auto financing more readily available, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.