PARIS – The European Commission releases its anticipated proposal for banning the fitting of rigid bull bars on light vans and passenger cars, including SUVs, in the European Union, following a call for action from the European Parliament. European Commission is seeking to ban bull bars on cars, SUVs and vans. The proposed legislation results from a series of talks between the Commission and auto makers in Europe, Japan and South Korea that promised not to install the bull ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.