The European Commission announces new rules that will make it easier for European auto dealers to establish multi-brand dealerships and sell their vehicles to consumers throughout the European Union. The new regulations, which won’t take full effect until September 2005, also make it easier for European consumers to obtain vehicle repair services at non-dealer locations. The latest rules are a result of attempts by the EC to remove a long-standing "block exemption" clause that enabled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.