State bank to invest in AvtoVAZ-GM JV MOSCOW — The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development reportedly plans to invest E44.8 million (US$40 million) in a joint venture between Russia’s AvtoVaz and General Motors Corp. agreed upon in June. The companies plan to build sport/utility vehicles based on the AvtoVaz Lada and badged as Chevrolets. The EBRD will hold a 17% share in the venture and provide a E112 million (US$100 million) credit to replenish turnover funds. AvtoVAZ and GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.