Daewoo scales back production in Poland WARSAW — Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd.'s plant here, Daewoo-FSO, says it will cut production next year. Announcement of the plan was made as employees returned from a three-week work stoppage that reduced stockpiles by about 4,000 cars. Company officials say the automaker will build 126,000 vehicles next year, down from the planned 193,000. The automaker says the cut is in response to a lagging Polish market and lowered demand for Daewoo vehicles. Officials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.