Ford's Scheele expects European downturn GENEVA — While most automakers and analysts here are optimistic for 2000, Nick Scheele, Ford of Europe chairman, says the European market will be down a little for the year. But he says Ford's share will stay the same at 11.15%. “I think the European market will be a little softer than last year,” he says. Daewoo good GM fit GENEVA — Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. would make a nice fit with General Motors Corp. operations in Central and Southern Europe, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.