Quake halts production in Turkey ANKARA — Turkey's recent earthquake forces automakers located in the area to halt production. Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., Toyota Motor Corp., Renault SA, Fiat SpA and Ford Motor Co., along with several suppliers, have reportedly stopped production. Some of the plants have been damaged, while others discontinued operations to help in the recovery mission. Tofas, the country's largest automaker, ceased Fiat car production for several days to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.