Egger to replace Robinson at Lancia TURIN — German designer Wolfgang Egger is replacing Mike Robinson at Fiat SpA's Lancia subsidiary, as Robinson leaves to head up Fiat's design center. Egger previously worked with Walter De' Silva at Alfa Romeo, where he designed the Alfa Romeo 166 and the later Alfa 156. He then moved to Spain with De' Silva when the Italian designer took charge of SEAT SA's design center in Martorell. Discovery gets sporty PARIS — Land Rover is planning a sportier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.