Land Rover to improve quality LONDON — Ford Motor Co. is sending its Land Rover and Range Rover line workers to European Ford, Jaguar and Volvo plants to observe build practices the workers will use to help increase quality and productivity at the Land Rover plant in Solihull, U.K. The 3,000 people will spend 10 to 15 days at the plants over the next six months. While the employees are training, the automaker will be upgrading and modernizing the plant's equipment as part of Ford's £130 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.