Ukraine to sell stake in AvtoZAZ to investors KIEV — The Ukraine government says it will sell a 32% stake in OAO AvtoZAZ. The government will offer the stake for about US$5.48 million to private investors. Some 18.4% of the automaker was previously sold to AvtoZAZ workers. The government will hold a 51% share in the company until June 27, 2004. It may then choose to privatize the remaining shares of the automaker. AvtoZAZ currently has a joint venture, UzDaewooAvto, with Daewoo Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.