First five months see Renault's sales slide PARIS — Renault SA's global car sales fell 4.4% in May due to declining demand in Europe. Sales, which include Samsung and Dacia brands, reportedly slid from 225,964 a year ago to 215,957. The French automaker reports that five-month sales fell 3.1% to 1.022 million units from 1.055 same period last year. Analysts say rivals PSA Peugeot Citroen and Volkswagen AG are pulling ahead of Renault's popular small Clio and Megane cars, thanks to new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.