Dacia shareholders reject Renault merger BUCHAREST, Romania — Shareholders in Romania's automaker Automobile Dacia SA reject a proposal by minority stakeholders for a full merger with Renault SA, which holds a 92.7% stake in the company. A Renault spokesman reportedly says the proposal and outcome are meaningless and that Renault plans to proceed with its long-term plans for Dacia to become an export powerhouse and its No.2 brand. VW to cut output MADRID — Volkswagen AG says it won't ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.