General Motors Corp.'s performance in the sluggish and competitive European market overshadowed respectable showings elsewhere and record earnings per share during the third quarter. The automaker posted a 5.5% decline in July-September consolidated net income to $829 million from $877 million year-ago. Revenues dipped slightly to $42.60 billion from $42.79 billion. GM Third Quarter Financial Results 2000 1999 % Chg. Sales $42,606 $42,794 -0.4 Net Income $829 $877 -5.5 E/S ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.