PARIS – The telematics joint venture by Ford Motor Co., PSA Peugeot Citroen and Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will be based in Brussels and named Signant, but little else has been decided. Although it still has no employees or headquarters, Signant is expected to begin offering telematic services to customers in 2004. A chief executive and workforce will be hired this year, a Renault spokesman says. Although Ford decided to scrap its ailing Wingcast telematics joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.