PARIS – Auto makers are urging the European Commission to strengthen the industry’s competitiveness by eliminating needless conflicting regulations that increase operating costs. At a recent meeting with the EC, the European Automobile Manufacturers Assn. (ACEA), along with executives from Volkswagen AG, Ford of Europe Inc., Fiat Auto SpA, Renault SA and Volvo Cars, demanded urgent measures be introduced. They include: The introduction of effective and integrated impact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.