European auto makers have reached agreement on joint specifications to connect electrically chargeable vehicles to the power grid in a safe and user-friendly way. The ACEA, the European automobile manufacturers association, says the industry recommendations will allow the European Union’s standardization bodies to make rapid progress toward defining a common interface between the infrastructure and vehicles throughout Europe. The ACEA, which was founded in 1991 and represents the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.