PARIS – The European Investment Bank (EIB) has drawn up plans to lend Continental AG €40 million ($52 million) to build and operate a new manufacturing plant for passenger-vehicle tires at Camacari, Bahia state, Brazil. The bank wants to boost Continental's presence in the world’s tire markets and improve its global competitiveness, "while transferring state-of-the-art technology to Brazil and promoting economic growth in the country," an EIB statement says. The total cost of the project ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.