LONDON – An alliance of European auto makers, fuel suppliers, utility companies and research groups begins work this month on a comprehensive plan for the introduction of hydrogen fuel-cell technology in Europe. BMW AG is concentrating on "dual-mode" hydrogen/gasoline-fueled internal-combustion engines. European Commission President Romano Prodi, at a recent meeting in Brussels of the first general assembly of the European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology Partnership, says a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.