The European Parliament says it accepts last year’s voluntary agreement between the European Commission and the European Automobile Manufacturers Assn. on improving vehicle design standards to lessen injuries to pedestrians and cyclists, so long as the Commission underpins the deal with broad legal commitments. A new European directive bans the installation of brush grille guards beginning this year These are to be written into safety-net legislation called a “framework ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.