DETROIT – With the U.S. automotive supply base imploding and previously healthy companies in bankruptcy, an auto analyst predicts European parts makers will be the next to suffer in the face of a changing global marketplace. “I think they’re five years behind the U.S.,” but troubles lie ahead for European producers, Steve D’Arcy, partner-Pricewaterhouse Coopers Global Automotive Practice, says here at a PwC backgrounder on the European parts industry. “Volkswagen (AG), Renault (SA), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.