The European Commission is asking automobile research teams to bid for two multi-million euro projects designed to promote development of new technologies and spearhead government policies aimed at cutting vehicle emissions and improving safety. On safety, the Commission wants to spend €3 million ($3.6 million) over four years on four tasks: Reviewing existing and pending motor vehicle and other relevant legislation to evaluate its likely impact on auto safety. Assessing relevant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.